Thursday 30 November 2006

27 September 2006

*yawnz*

had a pretty good rest last night. but gotta wake up every 3 hours for feeding eh

mummie was very nice to breastfeed me right from the start, every 3 hours, even throughout the night. during the night, every time i was wheeled in, daddie would be snoring away. he must be real tired...

early early morning, uncle edmund koh came to see me. he introduced himself as my PD eh. and he did some checks on me, flipping me here and there... aiyoyoyo!!!! but he's very gentle lah. haha

both my grannies came to see me as well

mummie's mummy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

daddie's mummy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OH YAH! Daddie registered me le! Look at my birth cert!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No Hanyu Pinyin orh. Daddie & mummie decided that the word Jeon will be equivalent to my chinese name le. :)

U know, daddie loves me real lot? He couldn't stop smiling at me and when he attended the pre-natal classes with mummie, he paid lots of attention. mummie always kanna scolding from him for not listening in class.

see how good he is at burping me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but hor, one thing I cannot tahan, he kept asking me to call him 帅哥... -_-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have got really small feet hor...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

compared to my daddies HK feet...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but i love him all the same....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: