Thursday 30 November 2006

2 October 2006

First time out of the house for both mummie and i after our discharge! And off we went to see Uncle Edmund at Tiong Bahru Plaza!

Hmmm.... doesn't seem good woh... he suspected my jaundice level went too high up... did a blood test and OUCH! He pricked my left heel... so painful that i let out a loud cry...

mummie so heart pain leh....

then we went to 太奶奶's place!

See gorgor Noah & Me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gorgor Noah is older than me by one month eh.

And see Gorgor Clarence, he's sooooooooo BIG! He's older than me by abt 6 months woh...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Auntie Adeline used to be the princess around here... Now I REIGN!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

太奶奶

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haiz... daddie got a call from Uncle Edmund's clinic saying to admit me immediately cos my jaundice level was indeed too high... and off they went, sending me there. mummie was so sad that she cried... daddie consoled her saying that it's normal... poor mummie.. i heart u mummie...

BUT LATER I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WENT TO WATCH A MOVIE WITHOUT ME!!!

Humph!

poor me... lying in the cold plastic box... with only my diapers on...

*sob sob*

No comments: