Thursday 30 November 2006

at the beginning

let me do a brief introduction of myself first.

Hi, I am Kimberly-Jeon Goh, 吴智恩.

Must be wondering why my name is so so so unique?

Well, my dad likes the name Kim, and my ingenious mum came up with the name Kimberly.

And my dad likes the chinese character 恩, so my mum said 智恩!

They are rather funny folks who love to poke fun at each other, sometimes to the extent of hurling insults too. But I know they love each other alot, real muchie.

I was actually supposed to "come out" to this world only on 12 October 2006. However, my best fren, I call her Ummie, got tangled around my neck as we were playing. So mummie's gynae said to seduce (induce) me out on 26 September 2006.

I still remember my daddie was so happy when he heard that I would be "coming out" to meet him soon. Silly daddie.

My poor mummie was so worried and frighten...

Nevertheless, we met Uncle JJ who was stopping over in Singapore for a short while. He bought me some toys too! Yeah! But I could only see him from inside mummie, and he couldn't see me. Sorry Uncle JJ! Next Time Perhaps!

That weekened, mummie walked alot and ate alot. Real Muchie! Till I put on 200+ more grams. Haiyo, trying to bulk me up ah? I love the white pepper crabs from No Signboard though, yummylicious!

On the night that mummie's supposed to be admitted into TMC, she and daddie went to visit my gorgor, Noah. He's so good looking. hehe^^

Okie, the whole photo-blog shall now begin.

Are you ready?

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Kimberly is UBER adorable!!! :)