Thursday 30 November 2006

My Berfoodae!

Mummie woke up at 5am with severe stomachache. After a failed attempt in the W.C., she 忍 till she 无法再忍, press the bell for nurse and woke daddie up. And she was wheeled to the delivery suite.

Daddy looking sleepy still right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Where I was borned...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mummie had her epidural injected quite early leh... she couldn't tahan anymore... all strapped up and listening to my heartbeat on the CTG machine...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mummie's most painful moment was not when they inserted the epidural, but when they did this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And so we waited loh. I continue to descend further down in mummie while she fell asleep. Must not have slept well the night before. But I was a good girl leh. Donno why. Daddie slept very well though. And he continued sleeping in the delivery suite, and watched HBO too.

at 10am, doc came in and said that mummie's only 2 cm dilated, it's gonna be a long long long delivery woh... so they poked and burst the waterbag. Aiyo! I could feel the water gushed past me leh, washed me down too... heehee mummie felt nothing

All those while, mummie told me not to be scared, and we prayed together to the Lord...

at 2+pm, doc came in again and VOILA! she said mummie's 8cm dilated le! ask her to get ready. Daddie's so nervous + excited. he immediately told my grandma who's already in the ward waiting... then he told my mummie not to start pushing till he came back from WC. AIYO, how can he ask mummie to wait leh? mummie in a lot of pain already...

While daddie's in the toilet, the nurse came in and ask mummie to try pushing. So when daddie came back, he got a shock! Almost missed the "every moment" neh

3+pm, gynae came in and we all started the battle!

Mummie Pushed and I try my best to squeeze myself down!!!

PUSH + PUSH + PUSH + PUSH + PUSH for mummie

BREATH IN + OUT BREATH IN + OUT ... daddie telling mummie while holding her hand

5 times woh, and I am out with a loud ROAR!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hehehe, finally out... daddie cut Ummie away from me orh. Gynae said that Ummie's too close to me, nearly killed me leh... wat a fren... Haiyo!

Daddie "laying his hands on me"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

finally in mummie's arm!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

mummie's face look like a 包 from all those pushings, keke

And there I was, a healthy baby borned on 26 September 2006, at near 4pm. 51 cm long with 34 cm head circumference, and a healthy weight of 3.175kg :)

No comments: